Utilizing Murray & Stafford as your General Contractor | Construction Manager has added values:
- Since 1966 Murray & Stafford has completed over one billion dollars of construction throughout the Front Range in Colorado.
- Tilt Up Construction | Murray & Stafford has completed over ten million square feet of tilt up construction in Colorado since 1966.
- Multi-story Tilt Up Construction | Murray & Stafford and our team of highly skilled employees and subcontractors have constructed multiple, multi-story projects, as well as up to 40’ clear height.
- Denver Market | In 2013-2014 years we have contracted 52% of the market-share of construction activity in the Industrial Flex, Flex R&D, Warehouse and Manufacturing fields in the Denver Metro Area.
- LEED®/Sustainable Commitment | Murray & Stafford is a corporate members of the U.S. Green Building Council. We offer sustainable design, LEED® Design, and LEED® Management services and are committed to providing sustainable, renewable and environmentally responsible options in economical ways.
To date Murray & Stafford has completed LEED® Gold Building, LEED® Silver and LEED® Certified projects and look forward to additional experience of providing sustainable, cost-saving buildings in the future.
- Design & Construction Capabilities | We have the highest confidence that our team can meet your design goals for your project, as well as excel at project delivery. We will effectively build consensus among your team, meet your project objectives, and realize your vision for your new building.
- Technology | We offer inventive solutions that ensure the use of the latest technologies and professionals who are ready to provide the benefits of enhanced design, project coordination, trades collaboration, visualization and facility management.
- Special Tilt Wall Exterior Finishes | In addition to our standard tilt up construction experience, we also have constructed the Scott System Thin Brick for the brick-embedded concrete tilt panels as well as other variations of tilt panel exterior. Aesthetic finishes is another asset you can utilize.
- Proven Ability to Meet Schedule & Budget Objectives| We work to streamline for schedule improvements for minimizing construction costs and for improving operational efficiencies to meet schedule and budget objectives.
- Team Goals | A team perspective from design through completion. We apply our skill set of knowledge to conceptualize, strategize, and present an on-budget, on-time project with the highest possible Return on Investment for the Owner.